The Lighthouse School
The Lighthouse School is an independent, Christ-centered preschool and day care center that integrates learning with biblical faith and challenges our students to reach their highest potential – spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
Our mission is to provide the children of Willis, Conroe and surrounding communities with a unique program that will allow them to develop their cognitive, social, emotional, physical and aesthetic abilities in a caring and friendly environment. Our faith is centric to all we do, inspiring excellence, discipline, and hard work.
At the Lighthouse School, children learn by doing while having fun. Active involvement and meaningful experimentation are combined with systematic instruction provided by warm, dedicated and qualified teachers. We provide an excellent early education and child care experience for children and families.
We focus on all stages of a child’s growth and development including physical, emotional, cognitive and social. Establishing the foundation of learning for your infant. Guiding your toddler through preschool. Preparing your child for kindergarten. Before and after school enrichment for your older child. We offer age-specific and developmentally appropriate programs and curriculum to meet the needs of all learners. Our objective is to develop active minds, healthy bodies, and happy children.
At the Lighthouse School, we are here to:
- Inspire inquisitiveness and develop a love for learning in students of all ages.
- Provide individualized care and active learning opportunities for every child.
- Provide an active and vibrant learning environment that offers room to grow and play.
- Collaborate with families to ensure they stay involved in the learning process.
- Partner with our parents and families to ensure happy, healthy, and great development.
Sailing to Success
At the Lighthouse School, we strive to provide the best education possible by doing the following:
- Low ratios allow our teachers to constantly interact with the kids.
- We have built a great team of teachers with excellent tenure.
- All teachers meet and exceed training requirements and continuously update their expertise through continuing education.
- We promote excellent communication with parents with an open door policy for parents and families to come in at any time.
- We provide a healthy, well-balanced menu – prepare daily with fresh produce in all of our meals.
- We provide a developmentally appropriate learning environment for all children.
- Our facility is well-maintained to provide a clean and safe environment at all times.
- We use top-rated, comprehensive proven Abeka curriculum for ages 18 months and up.
- We provide daily updates to parents including child’s activities such as work, nap, meals and more.
The Lighthouse School is located at the border of Conroe and Willis. Conveniently positioned near Willis schools and only a short drive for families in Conroe, New Waverly, and Panorama Village, we are able to serve a good portion of North Montgomery County.
$addres=”The Lighthouse School of Excellence,5701 N Frazier St,Conroe,TX 77303″;
echo ‘GET DIRECTIONS‘;
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Discover The Lighthouse School of Excellence. Contact us to schedule a tour and learn more about our programs and curriculum.